This is an attempt at making a:
git yui command line tool for use when contributing to YUI.
Added Screen Shots here: http://wiki.github.com/davglass/yui-git/screen-shots
You must have python/setuptools installed on your machine before this will work.
Install python in cygwin, then download and install setuptools:
python setup.py install
Now install the simplejson module
Now clone the project. Then place the
git-yui file in your path somewhere.
That should do it. Eventually, I’ll build a Makefile for it :)
TODO (in order of importance)
- Sync Sources (working)
- Fetch/Merge another users repo (working)
- Build a Component from Source (working1)
- Build all Component Sources (working1)
- Generate API Docs (working2)
- Run JSLint on a file (working)
- List all project forks (working)
- Submit a Pull Request (working)
- Create Build Files (working)
- Bash Completion Support5
- Windows Support4
- Commit/Comment on a ticket (working)
- View summary of a ticket (working)
- View a list of your tickets (working)
1 Partially working, waiting on developers to standardize build files
2 Partially working, all docs currently throws an error (one of the files in src is bad.).
4 If anyone wants to help out with this part, please do. I don’t like building dev tools on Windows.