Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- supports user games
- supports BMP files for user games
- supports random players
- has an improved script picker and shows the readme
- has settable options for think time
- macros now expand correctly, including inside strings
- turn order works, including pass and random start
- pieces can be defined in any order
- fixes a number of bugs
- improves Zillions compatibility.
The release includes 3 internal games and copies of around 30 user-created games, each with a readme.txt.