- console.log that sends things to the browser
- storage layer that is a key-namespaced front-end to redis
- notifications on file saving
- figure out what to do about syntax errors in JS
- make layout less JS-driven, more CSS
- decide about autosave?
- build in colorpicker
- autocomplete for CSS?
- include 'fork' & 'view source' or equiv.
- figure out about a "level 1, level 2" thing that could unlock features
- used for staticHTML generation, need to pick some templating system
/user/page rendering: -- on server exception, display exceptions aggressively in resulting page
- move to async wherever there's sync.