Sit back and have a beer.
goodbre.ws is a Rails application powered by Recommendable to provide recommendations for beer.
NOTE: Yes, goodbre.ws is temporarily down as I rewrite the site. If you want to follow the rewrite, check it out at goodbrews/goodbre.ws.
If you would like to help me keep goodbre.ws up and running and/or further the rewrite, please consider a small Gittip to support my open source software. I pay for hosting out-of-pocket, and all work I do on goodbre.ws is in my spare time and, so far, on my own. Thank you!
Contributing to goodbre.ws
Once you've made your great commits:
- Fork goodbre.ws
- Create a feature branch
- Write your code (and tests please)
- Push to your branch's origin
- Create a Pull Request from your branch
- That's it!
git clone git://github.com/davidcelis/goodbre.ws.git
- Home: https://goodbre.ws/
- About: https://goodbre.ws/about
- Bugs: http://github.com/davidcelis/goodbre.ws/issues
Copyright © 2012 David Celis. See LICENSE.txt for further details.