Rubeque is an interactive problem website for learning Ruby.
Anyone interested in contributing should check out the Issues page for ideas on what to work on.
- Download and install rvm.
- Download and install mongodb.
- Enter the rubeque directory from the command line and follow the rvm instructions to install ruby 1.9.3
Start up your mongodb, if you don't have autostart:
- Run "bundle install" to install the necessary gems
- For the first time use, you will need to load the problem data. Run "rake db:seed"
- David Davis (daviddavis)
- Kamal Bennoune (kbennoune)
- Joe Peck (joepeck)
- Michael Stalker (mstalker)
- Joseph Jaber (josephjaber)
- Edward Anderson (nilbus)
- Anatoli Makarevich (makaroni4)
- Rogelio Guzman (rogeliog)
- SciMed Solutions, Inc for providing the time and resources necessary to make this.
- 4clojure for providing advice and support.
- envylabs for their Ruby Conf presentation on sandboxing
- Nick Markwell for his help in sandboxing
The source code for rubeque is available under the MIT License.