Sample Ceylon-GWT application.
The GWT entry point is in the client sub-package.
Demonstrated features are:
- Automatic generation of the GWT module descriptor, with an automatically-included stylesheet.
- Support of optional strings or basic types (Integer, Float, etc...) through emulated classes.
- Support of a number of Ceylon-specific constructs such as:
- function references,
- functional values,
- inline object expressions,
- Support for delegating a top-level GWT function to a
For the moment, Ceylon iterables and collections are not supported in GWT code,
but they can of course be used in a
native("js") top-level function called from
your GWT code by delegation.