Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Happy new year!
- Replaced food list and meals with a new combined foods, meals, and recipes page.
- Note: There is a bug in the UI library that prevents adding foods to meals and recipes by clicking on the food's label rather than its checkbox. I have reported this bug and will hopefully have a fix in the near future.
- Meals add every item of the meal to the diary individually, recipes add a single item. In the future you'll be able to add recipes to meals but this is not currently implemented.
- When adding a meal/recipe directly to the diary (without going through the diary page) you won't be prompted to select a diary category (it will add to the first category by default). This will be changed in a future update to prompt you to select a category.
- Previous days meals show up under the meal tab. For example Yesterday's Breakfast, or Yesterday's Lunch. This is an auto generated meal that can't be edited or deleted and will always be at the top of the list for the selected diary category.
- Food list can now be sorted alphabetically rather than by most recent (look in the settings screen)
- Search results now include all products that are available in the selected country.
- Added an 'All' option to the list of countries to search. This essentially removes the country filter when searching.
- Added option to use sodium instead of salt (can be enabled from the settings screen). Sodium is in mg.
- Fixed some small annoying bugs.
- Bumped API number, the app should no longer be available for Android 4.4 (this is because it doesn't appear to work on that OS anyway)
A bundle of little tweaks and fixes in this update.
- Fixed characters such as umlauts not displaying when editing food unit
- Standard metric units such as g, kg, ml are displayed without a leading space, all other units (cups, pints, cookies, etc.) will have a leading space.
- Calories now displayed in food list
- Added setting to select food search country. Only foods available for purchase in the selected country will now be displayed when searching for foods (defaults to UK). The same country will also be used when uploading scanned products. So if you go to another country you should change this, it is not linked to your phone's locale.
- OFF Database credentials should work now - please let me know!
- Entering just a blank space into a diary category/meal name will no longer show an empty category in the diary view.
Lots of little fixes in this update and some new translations.
Thanks to Yarons for setting up a more efficient way of getting translations into Waistline using Crowdin.
Fixes and enhancements by Corngood
- Simplified food list filtering, fixed potential filtering issues and made the filter more efficient
- Standardized dates to UTC and added database migration function
- Added Travis
- Cleaned up the git repo
- Fixed items being added to recipe when back button was pressed in food list
- Integrated with Crowdin for translations
- Fixed import button requiring double tap, now only requires single tap
- Removed quick-add default value
So that was a very obvious mistake in the last two releases, no idea why it wasn't picked up sooner but it's fixed now.
A quick build fix and version bump to try and resolve the issue of the latest version not appearing on F-Droid. No APK with this one since there is nothing new added.
This is a bug fix release for a bug I thought I'd already fixed!
- Foods with the same brand, and recipes with the same name, will no longer select each other
- Modal popups are now cancelable by tapping off them
This is mainly a bug fix. I'm really hoping I've managed to solve the date fiasco once and for all, let me know if you find any more date bugs.
- Added support for fibre nutriment
- Added support for saturated fat and fibre goals
- Separated all the log related stuff into its own module (only really relevant to developers)
- Moved helper functions that aren't licensed under GPL to their own JS file (they are still under free licenses though)
- Added the xdate library to try to help with the date stuff and then removed it because it didn't help :p
- Added a few missing strings to the default locale file (en) and updated the userguide - translations need updating.
- Added revision number to about popup
- Various under-the-hood changes to improve performance and ease maintenance
- Another attempt at the date bugs
- Fixed empty diary problem introduced in the last release
Quick fix release because I forgot to take out some testing code from the barcode scanner so everyone was getting Peas when they scanned :)