A desktop client of youtube that allows the user to browse the site without the need of a browser.
This project is still currently in development. A link will appear here upon our first release.
The Search Page
The Video Page
The OmniAuth Page
This app is built with responsiveness in mind. Multiple break points are set to render different contents at different window widths.
We'd love to get contributions from you! Please take a look at the Contribution Readme to see how to get your changes merged in.
- Redux - A state management framework that utilizes unidirectional data flow.
- Webpack - A module bundler that takes module with dependencies and creates static assets.
- Youtube API - API that provides all the data required to build this app.
- Allow signed in user to upload videos, add comments, etc.
- Add autoplay and allow user to play video in the background with the browser window closed.
- Add support to minimize video player to allow for navigation during playback.
|David Hu||Alex Sherman||Carson Judge||Kevin Nguyen||Raymond Lee||Katarina Rossi|