Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed double exchange code for token calls, causing a login issue introduced on Azure AD after October 10th, 2018
- Fix to avoid infinite redirect loop, when an authorized Azure AD user has not been assigned to the Azure App Registration (or whatever other Authorization issue)
- Updated minimum DNN Platform version to 9.2.0 to avoid package dependency security warnings
- Fully redesigned configuration page which can be now accessible from the Persona bar.
- Added a new option to allow the login page to be automatically redirected to the Azure AD login page.
- The settings page has been simplified. It now requires only 4 parameters from Azure AD, instead of 6.
- Now the provider supports the Azure OAuth logout workflow, so when a user logoff on DNN, is also logged out from Azure AD.
- Bug fixes
- Fix while processing the claims after a successful authentication
- The DNN Azure Active Directory Provider is an Authentication provider for DNN Platform that uses Azure Active Directory OAuth2 authentication to authenticate users