So, here's how this works.
I filled out Trump's media accountability "survey" in a way that's favorable to CNN, MSNBC, the NYTimes, and the Washington Post, and unfavorable to Fox and Trump's attacks on the media.
I recorded the payload from this form submission, and used it as the template for answering these questions.
After installing this plugin, visit the survey page.
The extension will generate a random first name, last name, zip code, and e-mail address. It will then submit the form in the background, and refresh the page, which will trigger it to start over again.
- Download and unzip this repo (or, for technical folks, git clone it).
- In chrome://extensions, check the "developer mode" checkbox to enable developer extensions.
- Drag and drop the "dist" folder to chrome://extensions.
- Visit the survey page.
- Profit :-)
- Fork, Pull forked repo, create new branch. (blah, blah)
- Install yarn.
- Change to project directory.
- Install dependencies:
- Make modifications in
- Build changes:
Test, git push, and open PR :-) (thanks for your contribution!)