Come Fly (With Me) Mode
An Emacs mode for working with Sinatra.
- Run your Sinatra App in emacs, inside a Comint buffer (e.g. suitable for interactive work with ruby-debug)
- Syntax highlighting superset of your standard Ruby highlighting
(add-to-list 'load-path "/path/to/come-fly") (require 'come-fly)
M-x come-fly-mode M-x sinatra-server
Hint - Running the server only works if your file is executable, so chmod yourself...
- Hook to Auto-detect require 'sinatra'
- Imenu integration for your Routes
- sinatra.el inspired 'console'
Use the Github tracker please
Eric Schulte also has sinatra.el  which you may find interesting...