These files accompany the paper "High-intensity Training Enhances Executive Function in Children in a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial" published in 2017 in eLife.
- 2017_eLife_Moreau.pdf - Final, published version of the paper.
- CC(...).eps and WM(...).eps - Plots for the MCMC data.
- CC(...).Rdata and WM(...).Rdata - Raw MCMC data.
- CONSORT 2010 Checklist.pdf - Check list defined by CONSORT guidelines (2010).
- CONSORT 2010 Flow Diagram.pdf - Flow diagram for the study, as per CONSORT recommendations (2010).
- eLife_code.R - R code.
- eLife_data.csv - Data for all self-reported and cognitive measures.
- Figures 1:6 - All high-definition figures included in the paper.
- HIT_workout_script - Details of the HIT workout.
- LICENSE.md - License and rights to use/reuse content.
- Protocol_015078.pdf - Study protocol.
- Reliability_indices.csv - All indices used to calculate reliability of the experimental testing tasks.
- SAP.pdf - The statistical analysis plan, with code.
- Transparent_reporting - eLife transparent reporting form.
Please cite as: Moreau, D., Kirk, I. J., & Waldie, K. E. (2017). High-intensity training enhances executive function in children in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. eLife, 6:e25062. https://elifesciences.org/articles/25062
Suggestions or comments? Please send an email to email@example.com