Partners In Wine
Created by Matthew Westenhaver and David Noble
Visit Partners In Wine here!
View our client side GitHub repository here!
View our server side GitHub repository here!
Sign Up Page
Log In Page
Specific cheeses with recommended wines
Wines near you at various price points
- Semantic UI
- Our targeted user is someone who likes cheese and is familiar with wines, but is uncertain how to pair them
- Our user will have some idea of the style of cheese they want, but may not be sure of the exact type they would like to get, so we provide detailed descriptions of the different types of cheeses
- Once the user has chosen the type of cheese that they would like to get, we then recommend a varietal of wine that pairs well with the type of cheese
- There tend to be wide variations in types of wine available at different wine shops, so we provide listings of different wines available near the users zip code
- Since wines also vary widely in price, we allow the user to tailor their search to reflect their budget
- Finally, we link to a wine service that can provide the user with more information about the selected wine and where to buy it so that they have all the information they need to pick out a fantastic wine and enjoy it with some cheese
- We would like to add a social media aspect to it where you can comment on cheeses about personal wine recommendations and add your favorite wine and cheese pairings to your profile.
- Add a purchase option directly through our website, so you don't have to navigate to another website.
- Add a map that displays the nearby locations that you can find the wine.