TextMate bundle for uploading your project via rsync and ssh.
- Clone the repo,
git clone git://github.com/davidolrik/SynchronizeRemoteDirectory-rsync-ssh.tmbundle.git, or download the latest release
- Double click the bundle to install it into TextMate
- Add your ssh public key to
~/.ssh/authorized_keyson the remote server you wish to copy your files to. If you have a password on your key, then you need to add it to the Keychain using
ssh-add -K, once this is done OS X will use the
ssh-agentto query the Keychain for your password.
- Configure bundle settings for your project via the bundle menu.
The first time you call configure, a new config file will be generated for you with explaining comments.
Have a bug or feature request? Please create an issue here on GitHub
- 1.0.0 (2009-06-18)
- Initial release
- 1.0.1 (2010-03-17)
- 1.1.0 (2011-12-21)
- Growl support
- Remote post command
- 1.2.0 (2012-09-11)
- Added README.markdown
- Remote pre command
- Optional auto close of sync output window after a timeout (plu)
- 1.3.0 (2012-09-27)
- Added support for terminal-notifier (mpa)
- Added styles for pretty output
- Made output more user friendly
David Jack Wange Olrik
Copyright and license
Copyright 2009-2012 David Jack Wange Olrik.
This bundle is free software.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.