This repository contains some of the resources developed by REACTION (Retrieval, Extraction and Aggregation Computing Technology for Integrating and Organizing News) an initiative for developing a computational journalism platform (mostly) for Portuguese.
- File: SentiLex-PT
- Description: A sentiment lexicon for Portuguese.
- Cite: Building a Sentiment Lexicon for Social Judgement Mining. Mário J. Silva, Paula Carvalho, Luís Sarmento. In Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI), International Conference on Computational Processing of Portuguese (PROPOR), 17-20 April, 2012, Coimbra, Portugal.
- File: POWER-PT
- Description: An ontology of Portuguese politics.
- Tracking politics with POWER Silvio Moreira, David S Batista, Paula Carvalho, Francisco M Couto, and Mario J Silva. In Program: electronic library and information systems, 47(2), 2013.
- POWER - Politics Ontology for Web Entity Retrieval Silvio Moreira, David Batista, Paula Carvalho, Francisco M Couto, and Mário J Silva. In Advanced Information Systems Engineering Workshops. Springer, 2011.
- File: DBpediaRelations-PT
- Description: a corpus of semantic relationships extracted from the Portuguese Wikpedia and DBpedia.
- Cite: Exploring DBpedia and Wikipedia for Portuguese Semantic Relationship Extraction David Soares Batista, David Forte, Rui Silva, Bruno Martins, and Mário J. Silva.Linguamática, 5(1), 2013.
DBpediaEntities-PT: corpus of entities extracted from the Portuguese DBpedia.
Twitter-BrownClusters-PT: word clusters induced from Portuguese Twitter messages.
NomesLex-PT: lexicon of person names from Portugal.
SentiCorpus-PT: comments in Portuguese manually annotated with sentiment and opinions about politicians.
SentiTuites-PT: corpus of tweets posted by Portuguese users during the 2011 election campaign.