Python based AWS Lambda function for checking the Zillow Zestimate of a given property value.
When triggered, this function pulls a CSV from a configured S3 location and the current Zillow Zestimate (including rental estimates) for a specified property. If the date of the last update to the Zestimate is newer than the last date in the file, a message is published to an SNS topic with the new value and the full Zestimate response is appended to the CSV.
Expected Environment Variables
- zpid - Zillow property ID to track
- zwsid - Zillow web services ID (API key)
- bucket_name - S3 bucket name to store Zestimate history
- bucket_key - S3 object name to store Zestimate history
- sns_topic_arn - SNS topic to publish when new updates available
The included Makefile will build a ZIP file which can be deployed to AWS Lambda. This ZIP file will include all dependencies (including Pandas, and therefore rather large).
This project is governed by a Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by these terms.
The MIT License applies.