Mega Air Man
Author: David Timmons (http://david.timmons.io)
Mega Air Man is a game demo written in Elm and based on the NES classic Mega Man 2. Elm is a cutting-edge ML-style language similar to Haskell that natively supports a functional reactive architecture in client-side Web applications.
- Watch Air Man jump!
- Watch Air Man try to shoot his tornado gun! Note: Mega Man stole the tornado gun...
- Watch Air Man stop moving when he bumps against a wall!
- Watch the background clouds animate in high definition 8-bit movement!
Dependencies (Development Only)
- Elm: Powers all application logic.
- Sprity: Creates the sprite sheet.
See the demo here!
- -ShyGuy- for the Air Man sprites.
- Random Talking Bush for the Air Man stage graphics.
- Capcom for this classic Nintendo game!
Mega Man and Air Man are © Capcom Co, Ltd. All Rights reserved.