A ecommerce store using Laravel 5.2
This is a e-commerce store I made mostly using Laravel 5.2. This store is a fully functional e-commerce store with a full back-end, where admins can create categories, brands, products (along with images) and an admin dashboard. It has a full Stripe integration, along with the a shopping cart, checkout, quantity items tracking, user functionality and more.
- Browse through products by category, brand, or search bar.
- Search by specific product traits.
- Update your cart, checkout.
- Process billing through Stripe.
- Admin features.
- Full Admin dashboard.
- Post products, brands, categories, and control quantity.
- Ability to use Test Admin user.
- Laravel 5.2.
- Bootstrap/Boostrap MD.
Things to change when downloaded
You will need to make an account with [Stripe] (https://stripe.com/) and google anaylitics to use keys required for this website
- Go into .env file and change Database AND Email credentials.
- Go to config/mail.php, and change email credentials.
- Go to app/Http/Controllers/OrderController.php, Line 107 ( change Stripe secret key to your own Stripe secret key ).
- Go to resources/views/admin/dash.blade.php and change -- YOUR CLIENT ID HER -- for google analytics.
- Go to resources/views/app.blade.php and change -- YOUR CLIENT ID HER -- for google analytics AND your Stripe publish key to your own publish key.
If you want to see admin area, click on Login and it will tell the email and password to use
How to set this project up
- Rename root folder to store.
- Root into store/src directory and call "php artisan key:generate" to generate new key.
- Create a database, and migrate tables.
- Add credentials to the .env file including email details.
- To make someone admin, go into users table and insert 1 under admin column.
- --- to verfiy user, make sure to set token column to NULL and verifed to 1 if your on