This is a digital scrum board made in the Meteor framework.
$ curl https://install.meteor.com | /bin/sh
Once all the requirements are installed, run scrumboard locally by navigating to the scrumboard project directory and running
$ meteor run
To deploy a scrumboard instance, run
$ meteor deploy <your scrumboard name>.meteor.com
- Drag/drop task cards into different stages (Not Started/In Progress/Done)
- View/edit tasks in scrumboard view or in table view
- View and maintain burndown chart
- Import sprints from Google spreadsheets
One feature is the ability to import stories/tasks directly from a spreadsheet when creating a new sprint.
- Follow the templates in this sample spreadsheet and fill with your own data. Note: Keep the unused columns in the templates.
- Click "Add Sprint" on the scrumboard homepage
- Copy and paste the cells below the header row into the corresponding input areas in the "Add Sprint" prompt