Introduction to Machine Learning
The repository has the course slides and sample codes for Introduction to Machine Learning, taught in Fall 2016 at the Federal University of Espirito Santo by Davi Frossard.
- Course Introduction
- K Nearest Neighbors [Sample Code]
- Linear Regression [Sample Code]
- TensorFlow [Sample Code]
- Logistic Regression and Neural Networks [Sample Code]
- Training Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- How Convolutional Neural Networks See [Sample Code]
Some slides contain animated content, in order to visualize them you must use Adobe Reader
Please visit the Piazza board at http://piazza.com/ufes.br/fall2016/csc321/home
This repository uses GIT LFS for the storage of media resources, in order to clone it you must install it, to do so follow the steps outlined here.