- Similar functionality to PloneFormGen, but with a saner, more modern architecture based around the Dexterity schema editor.
- Form submissions are stored as content.
- Multiple revisions of the schema can be stored, and each result knows which one it's associated with.
- Pluggable actions on form submission:
- Display thank you page
- Relay to another form (via redirect or re-POST)
- Store in collective.table
- Store as full-fledged Dexterity content
- Store in RDBMS
- Store in Salesforce
- Possible new use cases to tackle:
- Multi-page forms
- Saving incomplete forms for later
- Surveys (Invite participants, report on results)
- Reporting on results
- Easily customizable layout (a la Deco)