A baseline toolkit to ease the building of static HTML sites or templated CMS builds. Using Webpack 4, Gulp, PostCSS, Nunjunks and BrowserSync.
- HTML - Build templates with Nunjucks
- CSS - PostCSS with autoprefixing, nesting, custom media queries and more - "Use tomorrow’s CSS syntax, today"
- Assets - Automatically optimise images, manage fonts and static assets
- Development - Live reload with BrowserSync and Webpack's HMR.
Off you go
git clone https://github.com/davshoward/tux <my-project-name> cd <my-project-name>
Install with npm
npm run build
Customise your own file paths within gulpfile.js/config.js
Welcome any improvements or suggestions :-)
- Added JS-free FOUC fix
- Minor CSS update
- Remove Aria role=document (from PR #1)
- Updated foundation css
- Introduce spacing rhythm and fluid headers
- Allow urls to not require .html
- Added css-to-JS breakpoint sync
- Updated dependencies - including adding postcss color-mod
- Added focus-visible usage for better baseline accessibility
- Fully migrate from SASS to PostCSS
- Updated dependencies
- Initial commit