# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/davvidbaker/Swyzzle.git # Go into the repository cd Swyzzle/src # Install dependencies npm install # Run the app npm start
This app was made with Electron. To learn more about Electron and its API in the documentation.
npm run buildMacassuming you are on a Mac. The full command is in the package.json. For more information about packaging see the electron-packager documentation
- Go in and change capitalize swizzle in the package contents. There's probably a much better way to do this, but since I couldn't name the module with a capital first letter, this is what I've done.
- Create advanced button and section in preferences that allows you to write your own shaders (that can use a predetermined list of uniforms and attributes, like in ShaderToy)
- Allow user tso save and manage aforementioned custom shaders
- Tray icon and remove dock icon
- In settings, ability to define keys/clicks/other triggers to escape idle mode
- Separate active mode
- Ability to open Swyzzle on login