A simple PDF to SVG converter using the Poppler and Cairo libraries.
For Windows binaries see https://github.com/jalios/pdf2svg-windows.
For Linux binaries, see your package manager (e.g., "yum install pdf2svg" or "apt-get install pdf2svg").
- tested with v0.5.4 but other versions may work as well
- tested with v1.2.6 and v1.4.10 but other versions may work as well
To make and install pdf2svg:
- Download pdf2svg-0.2.2.tar.gz and unpack
- Change to the pdf2svg-0.2.2 directory
- Do the normal ./configure && make && make install
pdf2svg <input.pdf> <output.svg> [<page no of pdf or "all">]
Copyright (C) 2007 Matthew Flaschen (firstname.lastname@example.org) Updated to allow conversion of all pages at once.
Copyright (C) 2008 Ed Grace Added GNU Autotools commands.