ThinBox was built as a lightweight alternative to the now deprecated Thickbox.
- Loading of content form hidden elements based on id.
- Iframed content.
- Ability to dynamically resize an iframe with animation.
- Image loading with image caption loaded from hidden element.
- Settings for everything, including id's used on thinbox elements.
- Setting to make the thinbox 100% of the browser height.
- jQuery 1.3
Content loaded from elements
<a href="#elementID" rel="thinbox">This link will load the content in an element with the class of elementID</a>
<a href="iframepage.html" rel="thinbox">This link will load the file iframepage.html into an iframe</a>
Closing Thinbox from inside of an iFrame
<script> parent.ThinBox.remove(); </script>
Resize Thinbox from inside of an iFrame
<script> parent.ThinBox.resize(400,500); // order: width, height </script>
All configuration for Thinbox is right in the thinbox.js file.