A Java library that reads SPSS .sav files.
This is a fork of an Open Data Foundation project created by Pascal Heus (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The original project can be found at: http://opendatafoundation.org/?lvl1=forge
- We have added an optional charset argument to the SPSSFile constructors. This makes it possible to read SPSS files that don't use the Java platform's default charset.
- We have made it possible to turn off logging, by making the logFlag in SPSSFile public.
- We have commented out some code that prevented us from getting a variable's long name.
- Updated the xmlns:xsl link in xml2html.xslt.
- We have cleaned up and formatted the code to some extent, according to git and Java conventions.
GNU Lesser General Public License