Stockfish for Mac
Stockfish for Mac is a powerful chess analysis app. Play two-player games on the beautiful chess board, or get instant accurate analysis of any game.
Stockfish for Mac has many of the essential features one would expect in a professional chess analysis application:
- Chess board with "Magic Move" animations, legal move highlight, best move arrow
- Can interface with any UCI chess engine
- Supports opening, viewing, and saving multi-game PGN files
- System hardware detection to load 64-bit, SSE4.2, or Haswell binaries
- Supports copying and pasting FEN strings
- Supports some UCI options
Features Stockfish for Mac does not have are currently open tickets in the issue tracker.
GPL version 3. Please submit pull requests if you make improvements to Stockfish for Mac!