The ConcurrentDraft extension enables default draft versions of pages, snippets and layouts, which can be scheduled for promotion to Production. Every page, snippet and layout hence can have a concurrent draft (dev) and production version.
Created by: Andrew vonderLuft and Sean Cribbs, August 2008, in Portland Oregon
- 0.8.0 – Compatible with Radiant 0.8.0 and above
- 0.7.1 – Compatible with Radiant 0.7.1
- Radiant 0.7 or greater
With the Radiant Extensions registry:
From your Radiant root run:
$ script/extension install concurrent_draft
Restart your radiant app, and you should be good to go.
- With upgrade to Radiant 0.7 some specs are not running correctly.
Scheduled times are dependent on the ActiveRecord time setting. If you want to use local time, add this to your environment.rb:
config.active_record.default_timezone = :local
- Andrew conceived of the ideas for this extension and its initial design, and did model changes, migrations, and initial code for pages.
- Sean collaborated on its expansion and refactoring to include snippets and layouts, and produced most of the final code, including all of the UI.
- After some discussion, they both rightly identified the mystery piece as a Haydn Cello concerto.