Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Source packages feature is documented here: https://github.com/dazinator/DnnPackager/wiki/Sources-zip-package
Thanks @nvisionative for requesting this feature.
In short, DnnPackager will now output a "sources" version of your install zip alongside the ordinary install zip (in the bin directory).
A source file, is any file in the project that has a "build action" set to "compile".
In VS, in the package console manager window,
Install-Module command will install the ordinary zip as before. If you want to install the sources version of your package instead, use the new
Install-ModuleSources command. Both commands have the same arguments. Info on wiki here: https://github.com/dazinator/DnnPackager/wiki/Package-Manager-Console-Commands
- #37 - Install-Module command not building project. +fix
- #36 - Merge from dev branch contributed by Darrell (dazinator) +enhancement
- #35 - Support CPS based project systems +enhancement
- #34 - Installation issue with project templates using NuGet wizard +fix
- #33 - Rework install of targets files +enhancement
- #16 - Enable dnn manifest tokens +enhancement
This release is a new Major version as there have been some breaking changes, not just new features.
For upgrading from V1, see: https://github.com/dazinator/DnnPackager/wiki/Upgrading-from-v1-to-v2
- #31 - PR From Develop branch for below V2 features, contributed by Darrell (dazinator)
- #29 - Auto Attach Debugger +enhancement
- #27 - Support .dnnX manifest files +enhancement
- #25 - Zip file is not output to bin/debug or bin/release +fix
- #24 - Remove dependency on MsBuild Community Tasks +enhancement
- #18 - Create Unit Tests +enhancement
- #15 - Move msbuild xml logic into a C# Custom Build Task class and Create Unit Tests +enhancement
- #9 - NuGet package doesn't update
after.targets files on installation. +enhancement
- #13 - NuGetOuputDirectory - NuGet.exe pack -outputdir doesn't like trailing slashes +fix
- #11 - Remove weird BuildVersionNumber formatting +fix
- #10 - Handle when there is no push nuget feed url specified for pushing the solution nuget package. +fix
- #8 - Get Team City CI build and Release build set up for NuGet release. +enhancement
- #5 - SolutionBuildPackagesFolder is never removed
- #4 - Build error