As we improve the Emularity, we have multiple running examples on the Internet Archive that allow easy testing of new loader functionality. They are included here for completeness/demonstration.
- https://archive.org/details/arcade_astrob Tests: Works with arcade machine, presentation
- https://archive.org/details/sg_Wiz_n_Liz_1993_Psygnosis_US Tests: Game Console (Sega Genesis), Very intense processing needs
- https://archive.org/details/a2_Castle_Smurfenstein_1981_Dead_Smurf_cr Tests: Apple II performance (computer), sound
- https://archive.org/details/msdos_Wolfenstein_3D_1992 Tests: EM-DOSBOX, sound, etc.
- https://archive.org/details/msdos_Snack_Attack_II_1982 Tests: DOSBOX performance, Artifical Slowdown Parameter