DronePan - 360 aerial panoramas with DJI (Phantom (3 and later), Inspire, Matrice, Mavic, Osmo family)
As of 6th March 2016 DronePan is open source.
- For bugs, feature requests etc - please use the project issues page.
Want to help out?
If you want to help out then there are several things you can do:
- Come talk to us on gitter.im
- Fork the project and send in pull requests
- Create issues if you have a problem/bug or suggestion
Want to beta test?
For iOS we use TestFlight from Apple. To sign up - please fill out the following form
It's not working!?!?!
OK - that's not good. And we'd like to help.
But! We do need to know what's not working.
Some basic info we need:
- What actually happened? "It didn't work" doesn't give us a lot to go on
- What version of DronePan are you running - see Settings (lower right corner)
- What DJI device are you running and which firmware is it on
- What does the DronePan log say - see Settings > Copy log to clipboard (lower left corner)
It's best to grab a copy of that log right after it didn't work. We don't want to use up a lot of space on your device so it won't hang around for too long.
Join our Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/dronepan
Tools in use:
- XCode (surprise)
- Carthage to handle dependencies
- git-lfs because the DJI SDK is too large for the repo on github
To clone - make sure you have git-lfs installed before you clone.
This is easiest with homebrew:
brew install git git-lfs
Your clone command will look like this:
git lfs clone https://github.com/dbaldwin/DronePan
After cloning - you'll need to run:
carthage bootstrap --platform ios