- Pretty UI
- Runs automatically upon save (⌘S)
- Can be bypassed by pressing ⇧⌘S
- Output is only shown when errors are found
- Window is automatically closed when it looses focus
- Auto-updates itself to the latest version of JSHint
- Based on Node.js
Download the zip file and rename the
extracted folder to
You need Node.js and TextMate, that's all.
This bundle uses
#!/bin/env node to launch the node process. If you get a node - not found error,the
PATH variable is probably not setup in TextMate (this happens when you start TextMate via the Finder rather than from the command-line).
You can set the PATH either via Preferences → Advanced → Shell Variables or by editing