Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the BioHackathon 2015 wiki!
BioHackathon 2015 action items (drafted in the Google Docs at http://tinyurl.com/bh15wg)
The room-wide chat channel on Freenode IRC is #biohack15.
Video recordings of the selected symposium talks are made available on YouTube (Nov 2015).
- BioHackathon2015 by @mishima_eng
- The UniProt SPARQL endpoint in production
- Efforts in the semantic standardization of orthology content
- Applying RDF/SPARQL to ortholog databases
- DisGeNET: A discovery platform for the dynamical exploration of human diseases and their genes
Software development in bioinformatics
- Semantic Wet Lab: Publishing Protocols and Workflow by @inutano
- Dydra at BioHackathon 2015 by @bendiken
- ￼AOE: All of publicly available gene expression data by @drbonohu
- D2RQ mapper that gives RDF powers to RDB by @yayamamo
Plan for the review manuscript will be put here.
The meeting hashtag is #biohack15