Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the BioHackathon 2015 wiki!
BioHackathon 2015 action items (drafted in the Google Docs at http://tinyurl.com/bh15wg)
The room-wide chat channel on Freenode IRC is #biohack15.
Video recordings of the selected symposium talks are made available on YouTube (Nov 2015).
- BioHackathon2015 by @mishima_eng
- The UniProt SPARQL endpoint in production
- Efforts in the semantic standardization of orthology content
- Applying RDF/SPARQL to ortholog databases
- DisGeNET: A discovery platform for the dynamical exploration of human diseases and their genes
Software development in bioinformatics
- Semantic Wet Lab: Publishing Protocols and Workflow by @inutano
- Dydra at BioHackathon 2015 by @bendiken
- ￼AOE: All of publicly available gene expression data by @drbonohu
- D2RQ mapper that gives RDF powers to RDB by @yayamamo
Plan for the review manuscript will be put here.
The meeting hashtag is #biohack15