Codesloop project aimed at collecting useful C++ code that will later be used in distributed applications. There are several pieces already written and the it grows dinamically.
The code is structured into modules. These modules are used as children namespaces of the main codesloop namespace: csl. So classes in the sec module are placed into the csl::sec namespace.
Each module has a src directory for the sources and a test directory for the corresponding tests. New code only gets into the main branch if it is well tested. Doxygen documentation is also created for each class.
- common module : common code including performance sensible memory pooling and other memory helpers, XDR helper, test timer, zlib compressed file handling
- nthread module : cross platform threading primitives like thread, event and mutex
- sec module : security functions that includes Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman key exchange, AES/UMAC based encrypted packets and Blowfish/SHA1 base encrypted buffers
- comm module : under construction (the first to complete: UDP based secured unicast and multicast communication)
- slt3 module : SQLite3 helpers including a simple Object Relational Mapper (ORM)
- sched module : under construction (distributed schedule)
- rpc module : under construction (secure and fast remote procedure call implementation for C++ applications)