NoSql Plugin for IntelliJ IDEA version 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
This plugin is a fork from mongo4idea and intends to integrate Redis and Couchbase databases. Please note that the Couchbase integration is experimental because I am not a strong user of this database.
Current status: EAP
This plugin is built with JDK 1.7 and idea 14.1 version.
The plugin has been tested with the following databases:
- MongoDB 2.7 and 3.0
- Redis 2.8.21
- Couchbase Community 4.0.0
To install it :
Settings > Plugins > Install plugin from Disk
On the right, you will see a new tool window named NoSql Explorer
- Click on the Wrench Icon from the toolbar and you will be redirected to the Plugin Settings.
- You can specify the mongo and redis CLI paths at the top of the panel
- To add a server, click on the [+] button and choose you database vendor
- Click on the OK button and enter the settings of your database
- When all your dabatase are configured you should see then in the explorer panel
Viewing the Redis database content
Double click on the database icon from your redis server and the results will appear as a tab
You can filter the results (Currently, it runs a
KEYS <filter> command. A
SCAN <filter> will replace it in the future for optimization purpose.)
Like the Properties editor, you can group your data by prefix. Click on the corresponding icon and then click on the Elipsis icon to set you separator
Viewing the Couchbase database content
Double click on the database icon from your couchbase server and the results will appear as a tab
Important note To get the results from each bucket, an Index must be created. Otherwise an error message is raised.
- integrate Redis : view results with 'Group by prefix' feature like properties editor
- integrate Couchbase : view results
- delete, update and add features for Redis and Couchbase