Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Partially update core to 1.56 (with less accurate but faster Blargg audio core)
- Improved audio synchronization with dynamic rate control - fixes audio crackles
- Memory optimizations to free up more MEM1 for Snes9x
- Disable multi pixel format support for a speed boost
- Add MSU1 support (thanks qwertymodo!)
- Add BPS soft-patching support (thanks qwertymodo!)
- Allow loader to pass two arguments instead of three (libertyernie)
- Backport some MSU1 fixes from snes9x
- Fix a few potential crashes caused by the GUI
- Compiled with latest libOGC/devkitPPC
- Remove update check completely.
- Compatibility fixes for newer devkitppc.
- Compile fixes for Gamecube
- Compile fixes for Linux