Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
DBpedia Information Extraction Framework
DBpedia is a crowd-sourced community effort to extract structured information from Wikipedia and to make this information available on the Web. DBpedia allows you to make sophisticated queries against Wikipedia, and to link other data sets on the Web to Wikipedia data. We hope this will make it easier for the amazing amount of information in Wikipedia to be used in new and interesting ways, and that it might inspire new mechanisms for navigating, linking, and improving the encyclopedia itself.
If you are a user, you may want to check:
If you are a developer:
- Development Environment Setup
- Some extraction instructions
- Use DBpedia from Maven
- Write you own new extractor
- See some tips on how to join the community
- Read the guide lines of how to contribute
- How to set up your dev environment with IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Want to help with internationalization?
If you are a researcher:
If you are a GSoC student