Welcome to the Wiki for the DB Project of the TU Kaiserslautern!
The goal of the practical course is to develop skills in the design of object-relational DB schemas and the development of modern database applications. The work is divided into four worksheets.
- Worksheet 1 - "SQL Programming and Object-Relational Schemas"
- Worksheet 2 - "Views, Triggers, and Stored Procedures"
- Worksheet 3 - "JDBC, Schema metadata, XML Schema"
- Worksheet 4 - "JSON API for Online Shopping"
- Getting Started
- DB Project Virtual Machine Image: How to set up our development VM on your computer
- Using Schemas in DB2: Since this always creates confusion…
- Terminal Rooms: Information and tips about terminals / lara
- External Access: Guidelines on how to work from your own computer
- PRISE: The Practical Course Interactive Submission System
- Documentation: Overview