iC880A + Raspberry Pi Backplane
Buy this board at shop.coredump.ch!
This is a backplane to connect an iC880A-SPI concentrator board to a Raspberry Pi. It is inspired by the iC880A backplane by @gonzalocasas, but aims to give you the following additional features:
- Screw terminal and footprint for MP1584 step-down regulator module (6.7-28V)
- Screw terminal for direct power input/output (5V)
- Protection diode and resettable polyfuse against high voltage spikes
- Protection against reverse polarity power input
- Full access to Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Pin header for serial communication (RX/TX)
- 2 Pin headers for I²C based sensors (SDA/SCL/GND/3.3V/5V)
- A SHT21 temperature/humidity sensor
- An MCP3425 16-bit ADC to measure RPi supply voltage
- Pin header with flyback diode for 5V fan (5V/GND)
- General purpose button connected to GPIO pin (e.g. for controlled Raspi shutdown)
- Three general purpose SMD LEDs (Note: Only usable from Raspi versions with 40-pin GPIO header)
- Mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B+ / 2B / 3B / Zero
This PCB was created using KiCad 4.
Make sure that you clone all submodules:
git submodule init git submodule update
© 2017–2018 Danilo Bargen. Licensed under the TAPR Open Hardware License (www.tapr.org/OHL).
If you make any modification to this board, it would be great if you could let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.