Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
dc.js is a multi-dimensional charting library built to work natively with crossfilter and rendered using d3.js.
- Example Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- v3.0 API Reference (markdown) (last - v2.1)
- dc.js on StackOverflow - ask questions and get help
- User Group ("mailing list") - for discussion and longer topics
- GitHub Issues - for bug reports and feature requests.
Please direct questions and support requests to Stack Overflow or the user group. When posting to Stack Overflow, use the
[crossfilter] tags - other tags are likely to draw unwanted attention.
Where to get dc.js
Version 3.* is compatible with d3 versions 4 and 5. Use dc.js 2.* if you still need compatibility with d3 version 3.
or copy the latest links from CDNJS
- Who will quit the company next?, by Mathieu Anderhalt from Données Brutes
- Paleo Climate Proxies Finder, by Patrick Brockmann, Cathy Nangini
- Scoring the European Parliament, by Xavier Dutoit
- Epistat - Belgian Infectious Diseases, by Mathias Leroy
- Nashville Building Permit Mashup, by Chris Vincent
- Morocco's 2016 Budget analysis, by Anass Bensrhir
- Dive into the Lending Club Data, by Clement Miglietti
- Stock Market Selection Strategy, by Lon Riesberg
- Microbial Pan-genome Analysis and Visualization, by Wei Ding
- Top Causes of Death by State, by Cosmo
- Startup Founder Demographics
- Motorcycle riders' performance comparison, by Mario Alberich
- [UC System Campuses : Revenue & Expense Trends] (http://saraquigley.github.io/uc-trends/), by Sara Quigley
- IMDb Ratings Chart, by Diego Strubolini
- Signal Analysis on S&P 500, by @timelyportfolio
- Public Accounts of Canada, by Ted Strauss
- [Ireland's Property Price Register] (http://colmmcdonnell.github.io/ppr/), by Colm McDonnell
- Snack Dashboard, by Jeroen Ooms
Books and Tutorials
- Data Visualization with D3.js Cookbook, by Nick Qi Zhu - Amazon, Safari, Barnes & Noble, O'Reilly
- D3 Tips and Tricks (Free-$0.99)
- codeproject.com dc.js Tutorial Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, by The Myth
- dc.js and Leaflet Untappd Tutorial, by Austin Lyons
- Simple Tag Based Filtering, by Jack Stouffer
- dc.js in IPython Notebooks by David Rojas
Optimizing & Performance Tuning
- Read about tips on how to increase number of records, decrease latency and general optimization tricks.