DARNet: Deep Active Ray Network for Building Segmentation
This repository contains code for the DARNet framework as described in our CVPR 2019 paper.
- Python 3 (we used v3.6.5 with Anaconda)
- PyTorch (we used v0.4.1)
- scipy and associated packages
- Download datasets from here
- Unzip datasets to your desired directory
setup.inito reflect these directories, and the directory where you intend to keep results
- Complete setup by running
- Run experiments with
runner.py(modify as necessary to run a subset, or to coordinate across different machines, etc.)
Please contact me at email@example.com for questions.