How to run MESA Image Manager Tests
Clone this wiki locally
MESA Image Manager Tests
Adjust entries for Application Entity Title, host and port of DCM4CHEE in the MESA test configuration $MESA_TARGET/mesa_tests/rad/actors/imgmgr/imgmgr_test.cfg
# These entries describe the system under test # dcm4chee-host is the hostname or ip where the docker is running TEST_HL7_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_HL7_PORT = 2575 TEST_MPPS_AE = DCM4CHEE TEST_MPPS_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_MPPS_PORT = 11112 TEST_CSTORE_AE = DCM4CHEE TEST_CSTORE_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_CSTORE_PORT = 11112 TEST_COMMIT_AE = DCM4CHEE TEST_COMMIT_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_COMMIT_PORT = 11112 TEST_CFIND_AE = DCM4CHEE TEST_CFIND_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_CFIND_PORT = 11112 TEST_CMOVE_AE = DCM4CHEE TEST_CMOVE_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_CMOVE_PORT = 11112 TEST_PPM_AE = DCM4CHEE TEST_PPM_HOST = dcm4chee-host TEST_PPM_PORT = 11112
Refer the page How to configure the AE Title(s) of the Archive and create the ldif files for MESA actors (except MESA Post-proc workflow manager) as defined in $MESA_TARGET/mesa_tests/rad/actors/imgmgr/imgmgr_test.cfg
- For the MESA actors MESA_IMGMGR and MESA_FILLER; only the DICOM ports need to be configured in the ldif files. HL7 port should not be configured because currently archive configuration is present to receive HL7 messages but not to send HL7 messages
- For Test 105, forwarding of MPPS N-CREATE and N-SET messages to AE MESA_FILLER have to be configured.
- A separate ldif file needs to be created for MR3T on similar lines as done for MESA_MOD. This is because MR3T is considered as a separate modality in one of the tests.
Scheduled Workflow Tests & Other Tests
Refer the link http://ihewiki.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/MESA/Image_Manager
Complete the tests - 103, 105, 131, 132, 133, 134, 401, 402, 404, 405, 411, 413, 414
- Currently the tests 106, 108, 109, 111 are not supported by the archive.
- There is no MESA evaluation script for Test 132