This is an archived MediaWiki page.
This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 18:17.
This page has been accessed 189,849 times.
- ► Governing Board committees: Membership & Finance ◘ Nominations & Bylaws
- ► Technical Board committees: Usage ◘ Standards & Liaisons ◘ Community Specifications ◘ Infrastructure Advisory Committee (IAC)
- ► Advisory Board committees: Conferences & Meetings ◘ Education & Outreach
- ► Management: Executive ◘ Directorate
- The Executive Committee, comprised of the chairs and chairs-elect of DCMI's three boards, has two general purposes: (1) to represent the interests, concerns and agenda of their respective boards in collaborative Committee deliberations and decision-making; and (2) to provide a means for routine DCMI management decisions to be made without the full convening of the members' respective boards while maintaining the authority of the boards.
- Michael Crandall, Governing Board Immediate Past Chair, University of Washington, USA
- Eric Childress, Governing Board Chair, OCLC Research, USA
- Kai Eckert, Technical Board Co-Chair, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Marcia Zeng, Advisory Board Immediate Past Chair, Kent State University, USA
- Joseph Busch, Advisory Board Chair, Taxonomy Strategies, USA
- Tom Baker, Ex-Officio, DCMI, USA
- Stuart Sutton, Ex-Officio, DCMI, USA
- Joseph Tennis, Governing Board Chair-Elect, USA
- The Chairs, Co-Chairs, Chairs-Elect are Committee members with the Managing Director as ex-officio.
Scope, Work & Reporting
- (TBD) Extended description of the jurisdiction, key activities and responsibilities of the Committee
- Reporting: The Executive Committee Chair reports to the Governing Board in a manner set out in the Board Policies & Procedures
- JISCMAIL Forum: [TBD] (Private)
- DCMI Administrative WebEx Calendar
Key DCMI Handbook Pages
- Governing Board Policies & Procedures
- Committee Policies & Procedures
- DCMI Master Administrative Calendar