This is an archived MediaWiki page.
This page was last modified on 8 March 2017, at 11:06.
This page has been accessed 73,173 times.
- ► Governing Board committees: Membership & Finance ◘ Nominations & Bylaws
- ► Technical Board committees: Usage ◘ Standards & Liaisons ◘ Community Specifications ◘ Infrastructure Advisory Committee (IAC)
- ► Advisory Board committees: Conferences & Meetings ◘ Education & Outreach
- ► Management: Executive ◘ Directorate
- The Standards Committee manages DCMI's activities as an "ISO liaison organization" and shepherds DCMI through the periodic review and renewal of the existing ISO and ANSI/NISO standards. The Committee maintains and publishes the calendar of necessary activities within the Initiative for timely review of existing standards and the creation of new standards. The Committee works closely with the other Committees of the Technical Board in the processes of review and revision of standards embodying DCMI specifications such as ISO Standard 15836 and ANSI/NISO Standard Z39.85. The Committee initiates and manages the community stakeholder engagement necessary to the effective representation of community interests in the deliberations of relevant standards bodies.
- Leif Andresen, The Royal Library, Denmark (Representative: ISO)
- Tom Baker, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea (Representative: W3C; Liaison: Friend of a Friend (FOAF))
- Dan Brickley, Developer Advocate, Google (Liaison: Friend of a Friend (FOAF))
- Juha Hakala, National Library of Finland (ISO)
- Diane Hillmann, Metadata Management Associates (Liaison: Committee on Cataloging: Description & Access (CC:DA))
- John Kunze, California Digital Library (Liaison: Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))
Scope, Work & Reporting
- (TBD) Extended description of the jurisdiction, key activities and responsibilities of the Board
- Reporting: The Standards Committee Chair reports to the Technical Board Chair in a manner set out in the Board Policies & Procedures
- ISO 15836
- Five-year Systematic Review
- ISO 15836-2: Part 2 (Fast-track proposal)
- ANSI/NISO Z39.85
- JiscMail Committee Forum (Members only): firstname.lastname@example.org | Join/Leave Archive
- DCMI Administrative WebEx Calendar
Key DCMI Handbook Pages