This is an archived MediaWiki page.
This page was last modified on 13 July 2014, at 13:34.
This page has been accessed 82,780 times.
- ► Governing Board committees: Membership & Finance ◘ Nominations & Bylaws
- ► Technical Board committees: Usage ◘ Standards & Liaisons ◘ Community Specifications ◘ Infrastructure Advisory Committee (IAC)
- ► Advisory Board committees: Conferences & Meetings ◘ Education & Outreach
- ► Management: Executive ◘ Directorate
- The Directorate consists of compensated directors who support the Executive Committee and DCMI’s three Boards through the provision of specific services in areas such as financial management, required reporting, and the development and execution of DCMI activities. In general, Directorate personnel have duties determined from time-to-time by the Governing Board. Directorate personnel play support roles to Boards, Standing Committees and Task Groups within the initiative and are not charged with determining matters of DCMI policy or strategic or tactical planning. The exact roles (and titles) of individual directors may change from time to time depending on the administrative and programmatic needs and resources of DCMI.
Current Directorate Duties
- Michael Crandall, Chair of the Governing Board & Director of DCMI, University of Washington, USA
- Stuart Sutton, Managing Director, DCMI, USA
- Tom Baker, Information Director, DCMI, USA
- Directors are appointed by the Governing Board from time to time with titles and duties to address the then current needs of DCMI. Appointees are intended to meet well defined needs of the Initiative and serve at the discretion of the Governing Board.
Scope, Work & Reporting
- (TBD) Extended description of the jurisdiction, key activities and responsibilities of the Directorate
- Reporting: The Directorate reports to the Executive Committee Chair in a manner set out in the Board Policies & Procedures
- Email Contact: dcmi-feedback (at) dublincore (dot) net
- DCMI Administrative WebEx Calendar
Key DCMI Handbook Pages
- Governing Board Policies & Procedures
- DCMI Master Administrative Calendar
- Executive Policies & Procedures
- Directorate Policies & Procedures