Every effort is made to ensure that the
git_master branch only progresses in a fastforward manner, but complete guarantees cannot be given as the sourceforge.net trunk is at all times leading.
I will be unable to merge a pull request if the github clone is behind
svn/trunk on sourceforge.net. Should you detect this, please contact me, maybe through making an issue here on github.
This copy of the svn repository was not created with
git svn but with the excellent svn support of SmartGit.
Notes to self on how to work with this: Basic workflow upon receiving a pull request is as follows:
- Merge pull request on github
- pull in changes to my local clone of the
- cherry pick the merged commits onto my local clone of the
- push these commits to svn remote (this alters the commits in the local
svn/trunkclone as extra meta data is added)
- push merge commit to github (its fast forward!)