Quickly provision a DC/OS cluster on a local machine for development, testing, or demonstration.
- Issue tracking is in DCOS JIRA.
- Remember to make a DC/OS JIRA account and login so you can get update notifications!
Install vagrant-hostmanager plugin
vagrant plugin install vagrant-hostmanager
Clone, Configure, and Deploy
git clone https://github.com/dcos/dcos-vagrant cd dcos-vagrant cp VagrantConfig-1m-1a-1p.yaml VagrantConfig.yaml vagrant up
When prompted for a password, provide your local machine user password (modifies
Access the GUI http://m1.dcos/
Install the DC/OS CLI
Official releases of DC/OS can be found at http://dcos.io/releases/
By default, DC/OS Vagrant uses the latest stable version of DC/OS.
To use a different stable or early access version, specify the version explicitly (must be in the list of known releases):
export DCOS_VERSION=1.9.0-rc1 vagrant up
To use a bleeding edge master, enterprise, or custom build, download the installer yourself, place it under the dcos-vagrant directory, and configure DC/OS Vagrant to use it:
export DCOS_GENERATE_CONFIG_PATH=dcos_generate_config-1.9.0-dev.sh export DCOS_CONFIG_PATH=etc/config-1.9.yaml vagrant up
DC/OS Vagrant Documentation
- Audience and Goals
- Network Topology
- Alternate Install Methods
- DC/OS Install Process
- Install Ruby
- Repo Structure
- VirtualBox Guest Additions
How Do I...?
- Learn More - https://dcos.io/
- Find the Docs - https://dcos.io/docs/
- Get Help - http://chat.dcos.io/
- Join the Discussion - https://groups.google.com/a/dcos.io/d/forum/users/
- Report a DC/OS Vagrant Issue - https://jira.mesosphere.com/projects/DCOS_VAGRANT/
- Report a DC/OS Issue - https://jira.mesosphere.com/projects/DCOS_OSS/
- Contribute - https://dcos.io/contribute/
Copyright 2015-2017 Mesosphere, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this repository except in compliance with the License.
The contents of this repository are solely licensed under the terms described in the LICENSE file included in this repository.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.