- Gem: http://gemcutter.org/gems/shopify
- Source: http://github.com/dcparker/shopify
- Author: Daniel Parker from BehindLogic
- Shopify API Documentation: http://api.shopify.com/
- Read any kind of data from Shopify, but no support built-in yet to save data back to Shopify.
- Thread-safe: You can connect to multiple shops in the same application.
shop = Shopify.new('store_name', 'api-key', 'api-secret', 'auth-token') order = shop.orders(:limit => 1) # => gets first order order.line_items # => the line items within that order order.fulfillments # => gets all fulfillments related to this order blogs = shop.blogs # => gets all blogs for this shop articles = blogs.articles # => gets all the articles in this blog articles.comments # => gets the comments for that article shop.products # => get all products in this shop ... and much more ... :)
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2009 BehindLogic. See LICENSE for details.