DTF NOTE: Be sure to search for, and modify all occurances of 'dtf-skeleton' in the directory structure to match the name you have selected for your gem. The specific files are as follows:
- In db/config.yml, change the name of each of the db files.
- In db/seeds.rb, see the warning line and follow its instructions.
- In lib/, change the directory name from 'dtf-skeleton' to the name of your gem.
- In lib/, rename dtf-skeleton.rb to match the name of your gem.
- In spec/spec_helper.rb, change the dtf-skeleton require to require your gem.
- In spec/, rename dtf-skeleton directory to the name of your gem.
- In spec/dtf-skeleton/, rename dtf_skeleton_spec.rb to match the name of your gem.
- In spec/dtf-skeleton/dtf_skeleton_spec.rb, rename all occurances of 'dtf-skeleton' to match the name of your gem. Ignore case, being sure to look at Gem.loaded_specs line.
Follow the remaining instructions in this README.
TODO: Write a gem description
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install dtf-skeleton
TODO: Write usage instructions here
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request