Welcome to Caesium for Max OS X!
This project is porting the Caesium to Mac OS X.
Caesium can reduce the size of pictures up to 90%, preserving the original visual quality.
Caesium allows you to save a lot of space on your hard drive and quickly upload your pictures on the web (on sites like Facebook, Google+ etc) saving a lot of time. Also webmasters and bloggers for instance need to make sure the images they post on their websites are optimized, to avoid prolonged loading times for their visitors. The software allows you to view instantly the compression results, helping you to decide how much optimization you need. Caesium can set different compression levels to each image, saving a lot of time, ensuring great results!
Image compression is underestimated but can have many important uses. Can be useful to webmasters who have many images on their website and want to reduce the loading time. Is also important for people who attach photos to emails and want to send it quickly. And what about Social Networks? People upload a lot of pictures on Facebook, Google+ etc, and with Caesium you can drastically reduce the upload time. And if you just want to store your images on your Hard Drive think how many space are you wasting without compressing them!
Compress up to 90%
- Preserving the original file format.
- No additional software required for opening compressed files.
- Compression without visual quality loss.
- Batch processing.
- Set compression level with a simple slider.
- Set different compression levels to each image.
- Custom suffix support.
- Side by side preview, with original and compressed pictures.
- Watch details with zoom.
- Custom visualization options.
- Common file formats supported.
- Datetime and metatag support.
This is an open-source project, distribuited under the GNU General Public License. Is a fully free software and you can use it under the terms of the licence.